Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back on track!

Yes, you devoted (and few) followers...the blog seems to be online again! If you were wondering what had happened to it...I don't know. On the same night of the day of its creation, I tried to log in and had to read a funny note: your blog has been removed. No reasons. But my imagination went wild and landed onto the only possible answer: someone from Google, most likely an intern, was asked to get rid of such a controversial platform of sharing :P

Anyway, I have got already a funny story to celebrate this blog's comeback. Today I woke up and found a rejection e-mail...sent at 7.30 AM! It was for an organisation I had an interview with, for a position as...guess, guess, guess! Yes, it's right...intern!
They efficience in letting me know I wasn't selected made me start the day in a very good mood (sarcasm).

But when you think you had your daily rejection ( people talk about the importance of the 5-a-day...should we recycle the concept and turn it into 1-a-day?) and you can't feel more rejected than that...you open your mail before leaving the office and find another mail. Jint of it: Elena, you are a great candidate but you have been rejected. I should be used to it. But the funny thing is...I have never applied for that position! Do you think my professionality in being rejected is aquiring international aknowledgement?

1 comment:

  1. See it like that: better to get a reply you did not request, rather than waiting for an answer that it is not coming :)
    Anyway, you are leaving the world of eternal intern :) still I encourage you to keep this blog alive for people to share their experiences, past or present they be, against the proliferation of eternal interns (which is worse than nuclear proliferation nowadays). Everyone must be freed from this condemnation!!

    ReplyDelete